Foreign Exchange South Africa
Domisa Treasury leverages its wholesale agreements with Authorised Dealers (banks) to secure highly competitive pricing and foreign exchange rates on behalf of its clients resident in South Africa and abroad.
Our Foreign Exchange Services:
- Facilitate account opening with one of our select bank partners (Authorised Dealers). This is an electronic process, frequently accounts are open within 24hrs.
- Domisa simply agrees the transaction pricing with the bank on its clients behalf. Clients are able to hold local foreign currency accounts, depending on the nature of their business.
- For inbound transactions (sell of foreign currency) Domisa can settle the rand (ZAR) proceeds to any account the client holds in South Africa.
- Domisa handles all associated reporting requirements on our client’s behalf, including transaction reporting (BoP reporting) as well as any South African Reserve Bank (SARB) applications (if required).
- Domisa can also assist clients in the opening of offshore foreign currency accounts (USD, EUR, GBP & AUD) through our offshore bank partners.